Personalized 401(k) management for your plan participants
It is estimated that only 4% of Americans have adequate retirement savings. But you seek better retirement outcomes for your 401(k) plan participants. And you want to ensure that you fulfill your fiduciary duty. 10-15 Associates can help. As one of the Hudson Valley’s top independent RIAs and 401(k) plan financial advisors, we have built long-lasting relationships with many of the tri-state area’s leading employers. They rely on us to help participants understand their options, make more informed choices, and retire with confidence.
Education to increase engagement and
inspire more confident decisions
- Regular retirement benefits seminars help your employees understand their plan options and obligations in context with their personal financial situations.
- Detailed guidance on maximizing employee benefits for everyone in your company are tailored specifically to your company’s ongoing information needs.
- Tax strategy consultations, including Roth versus tax-deferred options, are included and available with a CPA.
Participant advisory services
tailored to employee needs
- Financial reviews of household financial plans ensure your organization’s retirement savings account options work in concert with their lives.
- Custom portfolio management, monitored regularly to confirm it continues to meet objectives.